Recipe by GingerlyJ
When I was younger I worked for a catering company and this was the owner, patsy's, recipe.. I thought It had died with her but her son found it and gave it to me it is the only peanut butter cookie I like
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350 and spray a large cookie sheet.
- combine peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, and butter and beat with an electric mixer.
- slowly beat in eggs.
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, soda and salt.
- slowly, by hand mix wet and dry together.
- make dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- with your thumb make an indention in the cookie, flatening the balls slightly.
- put three butterscotch chips in the center of each cookie.
- bake 15-20 minutes.