When I was younger I worked for a catering company and this was the owner, patsy's, recipe.. I thought It had died with her but her son found it and gave it to me it is the only peanut butter cookie I like
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350 and spray a large cookie sheet.
- 2combine peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, and butter and beat with an electric mixer.
- 3slowly beat in eggs.
- 4in a seperate bowl mix flour, soda and salt.
- 5slowly, by hand mix wet and dry together.
- 6make dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- 7with your thumb make an indention in the cookie, flatening the balls slightly.
- 8put three butterscotch chips in the center of each cookie.
- 9bake 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g