Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When I was younger I worked for a catering company and this was the owner, patsy's, recipe.. I thought It had died with her but her son found it and gave it to me it is the only peanut butter cookie I like
- heat oven to 350 and spray a large cookie sheet.
- combine peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, and butter and beat with an electric mixer.
- slowly beat in eggs.
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, soda and salt.
- slowly, by hand mix wet and dry together.
- make dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- with your thumb make an indention in the cookie, flatening the balls slightly.
- put three butterscotch chips in the center of each cookie.
- bake 15-20 minutes.