- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 honey maid graham crackers, broken in half
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 8 slice bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- ROAST marshmallows until lightly browned and melted inside.
- SPREAD or top each of the 4 Honey Maid Honey Graham squares with 1/4 of the filling. Top each square with marshmallow.
- TOP with fruit and second graham square; press top lightly to secure. Serve warm.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- Place 1 graham square on microwaveable plate. Top with filling and 1 marshmallow. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallow puffs. Top with fruit and second graham square.