Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A new twist on an old favorite.
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 honey maid graham crackers, broken in half
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 8 slice bananas
- ROAST marshmallows until lightly browned and melted inside.
- SPREAD or top each of the 4 Honey Maid Honey Graham squares with 1/4 of the filling. Top each square with marshmallow.
- TOP with fruit and second graham square; press top lightly to secure. Serve warm.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- Place 1 graham square on microwaveable plate. Top with filling and 1 marshmallow. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallow puffs. Top with fruit and second graham square.
The only way to properly describe this is to put on your best BARRY WHITE voice, and repeat after me: "oooooh yea baby"