Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
peanut butter and banana on a sandwich together
- Get the 2 slices of bread and the peanut butter and banana.
- Spread the peanut butter on one of the slices of bread.
- Slice up as much banna as the bread can fit on it.
- Place the two slices of bread together.
- And now it is ready to eat.
My aunt made peanut butter and banana sandwiches for me when I was younger and I loved them. Now I eat them on untoasted bread with one nice layer of bananas and peanut butter on both pieces of bread. Need an ice cold glass of chocolate milk to make this the perfect meal!
My grandmother used to give me these when I was a little girl. She told me it was Elvis' favorite. (Except mine were made like this, not fried etc. like Elvis made his) Well...If Elvis would eat it then so would I! I still love them today. I have to have mine with crunchy peanut butter and I like to toast the bread and then quickly spread the peanut butter on it so that the peanut butter kind of melts. Mmmm. It turns into a gooey mess but it's Ohhh so good. Love these. Thank's for sharing!
this was one of my favourite sandwichs when I was younger, I enjoy it still today, Thanks for posting