Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Every person that I have made this for (young and old) have loved it. It sounds odd, but trust me! It is amazing! Have it for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. It's balanced and healthy, too!
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄4 banana (sliced)
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Melt butter in small skillet, and add banana. Saute until soft and warmed though. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in small bowl.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over half of tortilla. Top with banana.
- Fold tortilla in half. Grill until golden brown on both sides. Cut into wedges, and serve.