I adapted this recipe from "the poop pantry" http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry/bananapupcakes.asp We took out the flour (because they say dogs are not supposed to eat wheat), and also removed the vanilla extract (she can't taste the difference so why add un-natural ingredients). I added peanut butter for extra flavor and protein. I usually halve the recipe so that it fills one mini muffin tin pan. You can freeze extras so you always have yummy treats ready!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add water, egg, and peanut butter.
- In a food processor, pulse oats and baking powder until it becomes fine (like flour).
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- Pour into mini muffin pan(s) until 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle each pupcake with a few extra oats.
- Bake 20 minutes, rotating once.