1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Banana Pupcakes (Dog Treats)
mikey & ev's Note:
I adapted this recipe from "the poop pantry" http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry/bananapupcakes.asp We took out the flour (because they say dogs are not supposed to eat wheat), and also removed the vanilla extract (she can't taste the difference so why add un-natural ingredients). I added peanut butter for extra flavor and protein. I usually halve the recipe so that it fills one mini muffin tin pan. You can freeze extras so you always have yummy treats ready!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prep mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 3Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- 4Add water, egg, and peanut butter.
- 5In a food processor, pulse oats and baking powder until it becomes fine (like flour).
- 6Add dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- 7Pour into mini muffin pan(s) until 3/4 full.
- 8Sprinkle each pupcake with a few extra oats.
- 9Bake 20 minutes, rotating once.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Banana Pupcakes (Dog Treats)
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g