Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My family loves this pie. When my Uncle calls me the first thing he asked is if I have made it lately LOL You can use a bought Graham cracker crust. I use skim milk. Prep time includes crust baking and cooling times and is approximate.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups whipped topping like Dream Whip (one envelope prepared)
- 2 bananas
- Mix together the crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into a pie plate.
- Bake 350 for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool on a rack.
- Heat milk and marshmallows until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add the peanut butter and stir until melted. Cool to room temperature. Fold in prepared Dream Whip.
- Put sliced bananas on top of crust and pour in filling. Chill for about 4 hours.
Really delicious pie! Quick to put together, even during a busy week night. I am definetely putting this in DH's favorites cookbook! Thanks Wicked! Made for 1.2.3 Hits
Delicious pie!! I made this for a ladies night "in" and it was all gone and plate licked clean!!
Absolutely wonderful! Quick and easy. I used a prepared graham cracker crust and Cool Whip to make. My bananas were small so I used three. This was gone in one sitting! Made for Photo Tag.