Recipe by jovigirl
Wow! Definitely not low-cal but SO good! You must try these! These should be small - about 2 inches around.
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 2 small very ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 32 teaspoons creamy peanut butter (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 firm-ripe bananas, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup hot fudge, heated slightly
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium to medium-low heat.
- For Pancakes:.
- In large bowl combine baking mix, mashed banana, milk, egg white, wheat germ and cinnamon.
- Whisk lightly until blended.
- Drop batter onto heated pan, 1 tbsp per pancake (about 5 or 6 per batch).
- Cook until firm enough to flip, 30-45 seconds.
- Flip and continue to cook.
- Remove to a plate; repeat with remaining batter for a total of 32. (or any even number).
- To Serve:.
- Set aside 16 pancakes (or half of your total batch). Spread remaining half of pancakes with 2 tsp each of peanut butter.
- Top each pancake with 3 slices of banana.
- Spread remaining 16 pancakes with 2 tsp each of hot fudge.
- Place one fudge-covered pancake on top of each banana-covered pancake.
- Dust all with confectioner's sugar.