1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
This is from Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious Cookbook. I have not made these, but am posting recipes from this book upon request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, peanut butter, vegetable puree, banana, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Jessica says use a large wooden spoon.
- 3Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. I'd put it in bowl and combine with a whisk, but Jessica suggests putting them in a ziptop bag and shake.
- 4Fold the dry mix into the wet mix and combine until just lumpy. Don't overmix, these are muffins. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar and stir once or twice. Jessica says this puts a crust on the top of the muffins.
- 5Divide the batter between the muffins. Cook until lightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean. 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Store at room temp for up to two days, or freeze for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g