Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great breakfast, lunch, or snack! Great if you're looking for something filling, tasty, sweet, and fresh.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 apple, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-fat vanilla yogurt
- cooking spray
- Spread peanut butter on one wheat tortilla.
- Arrange grated apple evenly on top of peanut butter.
- Spread honey on other tortilla.
- Place honeyed tortilla on top of apple/peanut butter tortilla.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and brown each side of quesadilla! Serve with a container of fat free vanilla yogurt, it's like serving a cheese quesadilla with sour cream.
Yummy! I made this for dessert last night and really enjoyed it. I used a little more than half an apple and it turned out a bit soggy. I'll use less next time. I'm looking forward to making it again adding a banana. Thanks for posting recipe.
This was lovely. I am a huge fan of peanut butter and apple together and this was just what I was craving. I used apples I had canned myself instead of fresh because that is what I had on hand. It was good that way, but I also think I would like the fresh for a touch of crispness. Thanks!
Really good. I also used just one tortilla. I used smooth natural peanut butter, honey, and 1/4 of an apple that I cubed very small. It was fast and tasty. I did not serve it with yogurt, just ate it quickly as I got ready for work. Thanks for a great one that I know I will make repeatedly.