Recipe by B-Walk
A great breakfast, lunch, or snack! Great if you're looking for something filling, tasty, sweet, and fresh.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Yummy! I made this for dessert last night and really enjoyed it. I used a little more than half an apple and it turned out a bit soggy. I'll use less next time. I'm looking forward to making it again adding a banana. Thanks for posting recipe.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 apple, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-fat vanilla yogurt
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter on one wheat tortilla.
- Arrange grated apple evenly on top of peanut butter.
- Spread honey on other tortilla.
- Place honeyed tortilla on top of apple/peanut butter tortilla.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and brown each side of quesadilla! Serve with a container of fat free vanilla yogurt, it's like serving a cheese quesadilla with sour cream.