Peanut Butter and Apple Crumble
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In large bowl, stir together the apples, peanut butter chips, 3/4 cup sugar and 2 T flour.
- Spread into the prepared pan; dot with 2 T butter.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 1/2 cup flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in the remaining 4 T butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over apples.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender and the edges are bubbly.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.