1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Apple Burrito
A recipe we co-created with my young nephew in an attempt to get him to eat something other than chicken nuggets and pizza. Quick and healthy, we're happy with the outcome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay tortillas flat.
- 2Spread peanut butter evenly between then tortillas, completely covering in a thin layer.
- 3Drizzle the honey evenly between the tortillas on top of the peanut butter.
- 4Put one layer of thin apple slices on top of the honey and peanut butter.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda, if desired.
- 6Roll up and cut into bite-sized pieces or serve whole.
- 7(Depends on who is eating this. As adults, we just bite in, but we cut it into smaller, more manageable pieces for my nephew).
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Apple Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g