Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is so good..a different version of what is posted
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 ounces French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 3 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- chopped peanuts
- 6 ounces Hershey Bars, crushed
- to prepare CRUST:.
- mix flour and butter like pie crust -- add peanuts and spread in 9x13" greased pan.
- bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.set aside until cool.
- to prepare FIRST TOPPING:.
- cream first 3 ingredients, then blend in Cool Whip.
- spread on top of cooked baked crust.
- to prepare SECOND TOPPING:.
- mix all ingredients with mixer until thick -- spread on top of cream cheese topping.
- to prepare THIRD TOPPING:.
- spread Cool Whip on top of pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chopped chocolate bar.refrigerate.