Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is delicious but allow time for advanced preparation the day before you want to serve it.
Make and share this Peanut Buster Bar Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter-- pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Spread ice cream evenly over crust, pour peanuts over the ice cream and using the back of a spoon press peanuts into ice cream.
- Freeze for one hour again.
- Place topping ingredients in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir till melted together, cook 8 minutes stirring constantly.
- Spread over ice cream filling-- freeze overnight.
- Let soften slightly before serving.