- 24 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups Spanish peanuts
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter-- pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Spread ice cream evenly over crust, pour peanuts over the ice cream and using the back of a spoon press peanuts into ice cream.
- Freeze for one hour again.
- Place topping ingredients in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir till melted together, cook 8 minutes stirring constantly.
- Spread over ice cream filling-- freeze overnight.
- Let soften slightly before serving.