Recipe by Chef marcusgoey#
Did you ever see those peanut bun like this? Never mind...you just following recipe on here and step by step...
- 300 g high-protein flour
- 50 g cake flour
- 11 g instant yeast
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g powdered milk
- 250 ml milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bread improver
- 30 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer, mix well with medium speed.
- Add in butter,beat with medium speed until a smooth and elastic dough is formed. Rest the dough for 1 hour.
- Divide dough in 50g each portion, leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Flatten each dough. Wrap in peanut butter and poll into round shape. Use fingers to make 5 strips over the bun.
- Place into baking tray. Leave to rise until doubled in size. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at deg 180°C for 10 minutes until cooked.