- 125 g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup blanched peanuts, roasted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- add egg and beat well.
- sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together, fold into creamed mixture.
- add cold peanuts and mix well.
- roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- place on greased oven trays.
- flatten with a floured fork.
- bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.