Enjoy it on a rainy evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the skin of the roasted peanuts.
- 2Grease a metal plate with little oil and keep aside.
- 3In a heavy saucepan, add sugar and moist it with 5 tbsp of water.
- 4Cook and keep mixing on a low flame till the sugar turns into a light brown caramel.
- 5Add the peanuts into the caramel and mix them quickly.
- 6Drop in the pat of butter and stir.
- 7Quickly pour the sticky mixture onto the greased plate.
- 8Allow it to cool and set.
- 9Break into small pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Brittles
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1457.2
- Calories from Fat 921
- Total Fat 102.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 928.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 104.6 g
- Protein 27.3 g