Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by SnoDov.
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (2 scoops)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (dry)
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 8 ounces water or 8 ounces low-fat milk
- 3 -6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender, whip, and serve.
- I like to use chunky peanut peanut butter and add it last so that it it stays chunky (like peanut brittle) but it tastes just as good with a smoother consistency.