Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for parties--does not include setting time.
- Stir sugar and the water in medium heavy-based saucepan over heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; boil about 10 minutes or until toffee turns golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat; allow bubbles to subside.
- Meanwhile, divide nuts among two greased 12-hole (1-tablespoon/20ml) mini muffin pans. Cut paddle-pop sticks in half.
- Pour toffee slowly over nuts; cool pops about 10 minutes. Position a paddle-pop stick, cut-side down, in each pop.
- Cool at room temperature.