These are amazing. Combining two of the most delicious sweets creates heaven. I got this recipe from Gourmet Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate in a 3-qt heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and cool. Whisk in brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time.
- 4Whisk together flour and salt, then whisk into chocolate mixture.
- 5Spread in pan. Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with brittle. Bake another 5 minutes. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Brittle Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: