Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are amazing. Combining two of the most delicious sweets creates heaven. I got this recipe from Gourmet Magazine.
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely crushed peanut brittle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate in a 3-qt heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and cool. Whisk in brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs 1 at a time.
- Whisk together flour and salt, then whisk into chocolate mixture.
- Spread in pan. Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with brittle. Bake another 5 minutes. Cool completely.