Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
While looking for a nobake cookie I found this for the kids to try.... I did change the powder sugar from 1 lb to 2 cups. We fount it too sweet for us. You might want to taste after the 2 cups and add some more.
- In saucepan, melt peanut butter and butter.
- In large bowl, combine powdered sugar and cereal; pour peanut mixture over cereal mixture.
- Blend together with hands. Form into 1/2 inch balls. Chill firm.
- Melt butterscotch and chocolate pieces in separate double boilers. Or you can melt them in a microwave.
- Dip half the candies in each coating; swirl tops with back of teaspoon.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill. Makes 100.
These were so ridiculously easy to make that our 4 year old ended up making them. I had to put the balls in the refrigerator after rolling them to get them hard enough to handle for the dipping stage. These are such a great treat! Thank you Blue Rose!
Thank you blue rose, for sharing, these are great. Quick, easy to make, with ingredients found in all cupboards. We really enjoyed these fudgey tasting nobake cookies. They were rich sweet, creamy & crunchy