While looking for a nobake cookie I found this for the kids to try.... I did change the powder sugar from 1 lb to 2 cups. We fount it too sweet for us. You might want to taste after the 2 cups and add some more.
- In saucepan, melt peanut butter and butter.
- In large bowl, combine powdered sugar and cereal; pour peanut mixture over cereal mixture.
- Blend together with hands. Form into 1/2 inch balls. Chill firm.
- Melt butterscotch and chocolate pieces in separate double boilers. Or you can melt them in a microwave.
- Dip half the candies in each coating; swirl tops with back of teaspoon.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill. Makes 100.