Chef Laura AKA Mom's Note:
This is from the 2004 SuperValu Holiday Baking booklet, and it's almost unreadable because my family loves them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugars until smooth; then beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Combine flour and baking soda in separate bowl. Stir into sugar mixture until blended.
- 3Shape dough into 1-inch balls, and then roll in granulated sugar.
- 4Bake at 350°F until slightly darker brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and press chocolate star into cookie.
- 6Return to oven until chocolate is shiny and soft, 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (3083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g