Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in a Donna Hay magazine and listed as being a Speedy Dinner.
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 70 g peanuts, salted
- 1 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 600 g steak, rump trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 500 g Broccolini, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup basil leaves
- Place coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and peanuts in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the beef in batches for 2 minutes or until browned. remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the broccolini and peanut sauce and cook for 4 minutes or until the broccolini is just tender. Add the beef and toss to combine.
- Serve with the basil leaves and lime wedges.