Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw this on a cooking show called "Mirch Masala". Since peanuts are an absolute favourite of mine, I thought of sharing the recipe with everyone. I am yet to try this, but it looked fabulous on TV!
- 1 cup peanuts
- 250 ml milk (about 1 cup)
- 200 g khoya (about 1 cup)
- 6 (150 g) tablespoons sugar
- grated pistachios, for garnish
- edible silver foil, for garnish
- Put peanuts in a pan and stir fry till slightly brown and the skin begins to peel off.
- Remove from pan.
- Put into a blender and make a powder out of it.
- Put the peanut powder into a wok alongwith milk.
- Cook till slightly thick.
- Add khoya and mix.
- Once thick, add the sugar.
- Keep stirring on low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve on a tray!