Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy concoction features frozen bananas, peanut butter, soymilk and chocolate covered peanuts. It is thick, cold and creamy. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we do! :)
- 2 bananas, broken into chunks and frozen
- 250 ml soymilk
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-covered peanuts, chopped (for a vegan version make sure these are vegan)
- Place everything in your blender and blend away alternating between the pulse and the blend setting. I needed to blend this for about 5 minutes to get a thick slushy like consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Awesome shake. So easy with ingredients that are mostly on hand as I always keep a stash of frozen bananas in my freezer. Thick, rich, and delicious!!! Used 4 peanut M&M's, but using a handful certainly wouldn't hurt. :-) Also, used skim milk.
Made for Veggie Tag~