Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super easy asparagus recipe, it is similar to some others, but the peanuts definitely add a twist!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil, for coating
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon ground peanuts
- Wash the asparagus and break off the rough ends.
- Coat the asparagus in the olive oil, and press the garlic over it, add the sea salt and pepper. Let this sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up a dry pan. Add the asparagus to the hot pan with all of its oil and garlic.
- Let this cook until the asparagus really greens up, this usually does not take very long. You'll want to turn it so it does not scorch (although a little bit of black is sometimes yummy).
- Remove from heat, lay out on a plate. Sprinkle the balsamic over the top, and lay the ground peanuts over the top & serve.