Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good change of pace WW recipe. It is healthy and very different. Gives you one more choice for a lunch idea. As written it is 5 pts. But I lighten it up with low fat peanut butter and WW bread, 2 slices for 1 pt.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon golden raisin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple butter
- 2 slices bread
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and raisins.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on one slice of the bread.
- Top with apple butter and remaining slice of bread.
This was very tasty! I used dark raisins once and dried cranberries another time. Would like to try some other dried fruits in future. Used Red-Hot Apple Butter Crock Pot and just spread each ingredient on the bread individually instead of dirtying a dish to mix them together. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a good sandwich and a nice change of pace from the usual PB&J! I used regular dark raisins and probably a little more apple butter than called for. I will use a little less of the peanut butter/cream cheese mixture next time because it tastes very rich. I enjoyed this sandwich and will make it again - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs November 2008