Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is definitely a hit with the kids!
- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine bownie mix, flour, water, oil, and egg in batter bowl.
- Beat by hand.
- Place parchment paper on a 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and psread into a 14-inch circle.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, do not overbake.
- Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, candy-coated chocolate pieces, and peanuts.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares to serve.