Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is definitely a hit with the kids!
Make and share this Peanut and Candy Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine bownie mix, flour, water, oil, and egg in batter bowl.
- Beat by hand.
- Place parchment paper on a 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and psread into a 14-inch circle.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, do not overbake.
- Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, candy-coated chocolate pieces, and peanuts.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares to serve.