1/1 Photo of Peanut and Apple Sandwich
Happy Harry #2's Note:
Give the kids a change from the usual pb&j sammie.....dress it up and have them crying for more. (Okay, you can have some too!) This came from a very old BH&G cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (your fav will do)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1/2 cup tart apple, pared and finely diced (Granny Smith is nice)
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices bread, buttered (wheat or white)
- lettuce, leafs (optional)
- 1Blend peanut butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- 2Stir in apple and bacon.
- 3Prepare sammies using lettuce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut and Apple Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 824.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 15.9 g