Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes such a great snack for adults and a even better lunch for little ones!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1⁄2 banana, cut lengthwise
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- caramel syrup (optional)
- Warm tortilla just enough to be able to spread the peanut butter.
- Spread butter and place banana.
- Roll up and serve.
- To dress it up, you can put some chocolate or caramel syrup over the banana before rolling up.
A totally satisfying yummilicious treat you have here :) I have made this for my little friends a dozen times and its always gone down very well. Tried it once and loved it. I have to watch my calorie intake otherwise I would enjoy it myself more often. Great memories come back with this to my mind. Thanks for posting!