Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this colorful vegetable blend at your next dinner party, potluck, or luncheon.
- 2 red onions, cut into eigths
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine parsley and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Spoon vegetables in an ungreased 13x9 in baking dish, and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.
This vegetable dish is quick, easy, beautiful and delicious. Made it just as the recipe says - and got rave reviews, but may try it next time with rosemary rather than oregano. Thanks for sharing this excellent recipe!
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Smiles for my tummy:) This was awesome! I could literally make a meal of these veggies. I sprinkled them with a bit of parmesan cheese before serving. Wonderful dish that I will be sure to make again! Thanks, Miss Annie!! ~Manda
This was delicious, but I did have to cook it about 10 min. longer, mostly to get the onion past the raw stage. I prepared the veggies early in the day and put them in a zip loc bag along with the mix.