Recipe by Miss Annie
Serve this colorful vegetable blend at your next dinner party, potluck, or luncheon.
Top Review by Ginny233
This vegetable dish is quick, easy, beautiful and delicious. Made it just as the recipe says - and got rave reviews, but may try it next time with rosemary rather than oregano. Thanks for sharing this excellent recipe!
- 2 red onions, cut into eigths
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine parsley and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Spoon vegetables in an ungreased 13x9 in baking dish, and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.