Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this colorful vegetable blend at your next dinner party, potluck, or luncheon.
Make and share this Peacock Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 red onions, cut into eigths
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine parsley and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Spoon vegetables in an ungreased 13x9 in baking dish, and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.
This vegetable dish is quick, easy, beautiful and delicious. Made it just as the recipe says - and got rave reviews, but may try it next time with rosemary rather than oregano. Thanks for sharing this excellent recipe!
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Smiles for my tummy:) This was awesome! I could literally make a meal of these veggies. I sprinkled them with a bit of parmesan cheese before serving. Wonderful dish that I will be sure to make again! Thanks, Miss Annie!! ~Manda
This was delicious, but I did have to cook it about 10 min. longer, mostly to get the onion past the raw stage. I prepared the veggies early in the day and put them in a zip loc bag along with the mix.