Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy drink for a hot Summer day. You can also freeze the peach to make it even cooler!
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 (6 ounce) container peach yogurt or 1 (6 ounce) containerpeach soy yogurt
- 1 medium fresh peach, peeled, pitted, and cut up
- ground nutmeg
- Place milk, yogurt, and peach in blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Note: You can also add cinnamon in place of the nutmeg if you prefer!
This chilled drink(served over ice cubes) was soothing and very refreshing! I used low-fat milk, low-fat plain yogurt(I am sure peach yogurt would make this more tastier, but I don't get it where I live, so I won't be able to try it, sigh!), a small peach and a dash of cinnamon. It's a very hot summer day but this drink helped tone the heat down:) Thanks for an easy to fix summer recipe!