A creamy drink for a hot Summer day. You can also freeze the peach to make it even cooler!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, yogurt, and peach in blender.
- 2Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- 3Pour into glasses and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 4Note: You can also add cinnamon in place of the nutmeg if you prefer!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Yogurt Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g