Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Even though this says peach, you can mix and match your favorite fruity crystals such as strawberry crystals & strawberry liqueur. Use dippers such as fruit, cake pieces, marshmellows and roll in chopped walnuts (or your fave) after dipping.
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon peach drink mix
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- Combine cream and drink crystals in saucepan.
- Stir over meduin-low heat until crystals dissolve.
- Add chocolate.
- Heat and stir on low heat until chocolate has melted and is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add liqueur and stir.
- Carefully pour into fondue pot over low heat.