Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a simple dessert to throw together, yummy too. You could bulk this up with some oats, nuts & seeds and serve as a brekky too if you like.
- 460 g canned peach halves, drained well
- 240 g curd style cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon whiskey or 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup
- nutmeg, to serve
- Reserve half the peaches, chop remainder.
- Whip cream until stiff, adding sugar & whisky; fold in cottage cheese & chopped peaches.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dishes and decorate with remaining peaches and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Quick. I used the maple syrup in the cream and enjoyed the different flavor it gave. I made some extra to put in coffee. A little rich for breakfast, but a nice light dessert. Thanks for sharing-