This is a great flavor combo! Wonderful on toasted English Muffins!
Make and share this Peachy Vanilla Jam recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl pour in sugar and add both sides of cut vanilla bean.
- Let stand for 48 hours, stirring now and again.
- In a large enamel or stainless steal pot combine peaches, lemon juice and pectin.
- Turn heat to high, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until a full rolling boil is reached.
- Add sugar and vanilla bean to pot.
- Return to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove vanilla bean.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- If you would prefer skip part 1 with the vanilla bean, when you go to add the sugar add 1 t pure vanilla extract, omiting the vanilla bean step.