Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Tilapia is a light and tasty fish. In this easy and quick version, the fish is dressed up with a vibrant and tasty peach salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 22. Mix peaches, red pepper, green onion, tablespoon oil, lemon juice, and honey together in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate flavors.
- 33. Place each fish filet on a separate piece of foil. Top with salsa and drizzle with oil. Bring the short ends of the foil together and fold twice to seal. Fold in the sides to seal a packet leaving room for steam.
- 44. Place packets directly on grill rack. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Slice open the packets (watch for steam) and serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Tilapia Pouches #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil