Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Tilapia is a light and tasty fish. In this easy and quick version, the fish is dressed up with a vibrant and tasty peach salsa.
- 1 lb ripe peach, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced thinly with green parts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 sheets heavy duty Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2. Mix peaches, red pepper, green onion, tablespoon oil, lemon juice, and honey together in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate flavors.
- 3. Place each fish filet on a separate piece of foil. Top with salsa and drizzle with oil. Bring the short ends of the foil together and fold twice to seal. Fold in the sides to seal a packet leaving room for steam.
- 4. Place packets directly on grill rack. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Slice open the packets (watch for steam) and serve warm.
This was delicious! I blended all of the ingredients together with the exception of the tilapia and used it as a sauce. I served it over rice and it was fantastic. My husband loved it too. What a simple weekday meal. Thanks!