1/1 Photo of Peachy Tender Pork Chops
Debby H's Note:
I got this recipe 10 or 15 years ago on the back of Shake n' Bake for Pork. It has been a family favorite ever since. The sauce is the best part. It is simple to make and has great flavoring. I serve it with Rice and a green vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
- 2Moisten chops in about 1/4 cup of syrup.
- 3Coat chops with seasoned coating mix as directed on package.
- 4Arrange chops in single layer on rack in ungreased shallow pan.
- 5Bake at 425 for 40 minutes.
- 6Place peaches in pan with chops, brush with peach syrup.
- 7Bake an additional 10 minutes longer.
- 9While baking chops heat together 1/2 cup peach syrup, the brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar.
- 10Serve with chops and peaches.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Tender Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 591.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g