Recipe by Debby H
I got this recipe 10 or 15 years ago on the back of Shake n' Bake for Pork. It has been a family favorite ever since. The sauce is the best part. It is simple to make and has great flavoring. I serve it with Rice and a green vegetable.
Top Review by MiMi Tyler
Thank you so much for posting this delicious recipe! I made this over 20 years ago from the recipe on the shake and bake box. We loved it then and I'm sure we'll love it now! Thanks again!
- 1 (29 ounce) canned peach halves
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (3 ounce) packet Shake-n-Bake for pork
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
- Moisten chops in about 1/4 cup of syrup.
- Coat chops with seasoned coating mix as directed on package.
- Arrange chops in single layer on rack in ungreased shallow pan.
- Bake at 425 for 40 minutes.
- Place peaches in pan with chops, brush with peach syrup.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes longer.
- While baking chops heat together 1/2 cup peach syrup, the brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar.
- Serve with chops and peaches.