Recipe by CIndytc
This is a recipe I made up by combining a couple of different recipes. Turned out fabulous. Putting here for safe keeping You will need a 9 inch removable side tart pan.
- 1 pie pastry, refrigerated, rolled out and put into tart pan
- 3 cups fresh peeled and chopped peaches
- 1 cup splenda sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
Topping for tart
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2⁄3 cup instant oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Put chopped up peaches into prepared tart pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix spenda, flour and salt. Beat eggs and add sour cream. Add egg sour cream mixture to splenda flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour over peaches in tart pan, and with spatula spread over evenly on peaches.
- Mix oats, coconut, nutmeg and melted butter together.
- Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Bake one hour or until done. Let sit for 15 minutes before removing side and slicing.