Recipe by Nicole Brummett
A great hot drink for those winter months, especially when your having a party. Not only does this taste delicious, but it'll smell great through your house while cooking. We've also added rum to this for a more adult drink.
Top Review by Darkhunter
This, obviously, was a very popular recipe this year for My-3-Chefs! I can only add my praise, as well. The spice was right on with the peach nectar and apple cider. The taste was very mellow and holidayish! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Nicole. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.
- 4 (5 1/2 ounce) cans peaches or 4 (5 1/2 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 fresh orange slices, , halved (, 1/4 in. thick)