Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy, sweet, and tasty! Serve with corn on the cob and baked potato if desired.
- 2 lbs spareribs
- 4 peaches
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Slice peaches, remove pits, puree in food processor with Brown Sugar. Slice ribs into single pieces, 1 rib per slice.
- Place ribs in a plastic storage bag, pour sauce and pepper in the bag, gently squish contents so they mix well, seal the bag, and marinate in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Bake ribs on a drip rack in a roasting pan 350 about 40 to 50 minutes. Pour remaining sauce over the ribs when you begin cooking. Pork is cooked when it reaches internal temperature of 160°F.
- To protect your pan, spray with cooking spray and cover the interior with tin foil prior to inserting drip rack and ribs.
- Nutrition Analysis is based on 2 ribs per person.