Recipe by tornadoes three
Sweet and tangy- Great for Grilling. Comes from one of the MANY magazines that I collect.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 2⁄3 cup honey mustard (French's)
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated and peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in small saucepan and sauté onion until tender. Stir in each preserves, mustard, ginger, and nutmeg.
- heat to boiling; simmering for 5 minutes until flavors are blended.
- Transfer 3/4 cup sauce to a bowl for basting. reserve remaining sauce; keep warm.
- Grill or broil chops over medium heat for 20 minutes until barely pink in center, turning and basting often with sauce.
- Serve with remaining sauce.