Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is kind of an old-fashioned, 60's patio barbecue type of refreshment. It's easily made non-alcoholic by leaving out the vodka. Prep time includes the freeze time.
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen peaches
- 1 1⁄4 cups vodka (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a medium saucepan, combine water and sugar and bring to a gentle boil, cook until sugar dissolves, stirring a few times.
- Cool, add lemonade concentrate; stir.
- Whirl peaches in blender until smooth.
- Mix peaches with lemonade mixture and add vodka and lime juice.
- Freeze in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag.
- Keep on ice.
- When ready to serve, scoop enough slush into glasses to fill half full, then top off with lemon-lime soda.
Excellent drink, "spiked" or "Virgin"
I cant believe I forgot to review this! I made this minus the vodka several months ago..! The drink is fabulous! It was enjoyed by all. I love the peach and the lemon-lime! I really wasnt sure I was going to like the mixture, but it was fabulous! Will definitely make this again!