- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix (can make your own)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 6 tablespoons peach preserves
- 4 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the pork into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add the dry taco seasoning mix, and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet, and add pork, stirring until browned.
- Add salsa and peach preserves to the skillet. Stir to mix well and lower heat. Simmer gently, partially covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.