Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy recipe for chicken. I like to serve it over orzo.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Coat chicken cubes with chili powder and cumin.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned on all sides.
- Add salsa and peach preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Fast, easy & delicious - what more could you ask for!! I used 4 boneless chicken thighs and it made just enough dinner for two. Great tasting sauce. Thanks!
awesome recipe! i have the same recipe posted, but it's for pork instead of chicken. both ways are delicious! the peach preserves and salsa combined together create this magical combination! perfect served over white or brown rice!
Oh so easy & full of flavor! I used 2 large chicken breasts & needed a touch more sauce to make 4 full servings. Served over Spanish rice, this was a quick & tasty dinner. Thanks for posting!