Recipe by *Parsley*
Quick and easy recipe for chicken. I like to serve it over orzo.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I made this using beyond meat grilled chicken strips, Trader Joe's Fall Harvest Salsa, and Marcy Jams! Spiced Peach jam. The result was wonderful. Both DH and I enjoyed the blend of sweet and spicy. I served it with brown rice and steamed broccoli on the side.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken cubes with chili powder and cumin.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned on all sides.
- Add salsa and peach preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.