Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are very tasty. From Taste of Home.
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (19 ounce) packagesfreezer-to-oven cinnamon roll dough
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish; top with cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. If desired, drizzle with contents of frosting packets from the cinnamon rolls. Serve warm.