Chef #431867's Note:
(1 muffin: 80 calories, 1g fat, 160mg sodium, 14g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 3.5g protein = 1 Point) Got these from the Hungry Girl website. I've put loads of HG's recipes on for safekeeping. From my understanding, you can use egg whites instead of Egg Beaters. I can't wait to try these! Here is HG's write-up: These adorable holiday treats are bursting with fruity flavor and spicy sweetness. Best part is, they can pass for a breakfast item OR a dessert. So treat your holiday guests to some, or horde ‘em all for yourself (we won’t judge)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups oats (not quick or instant)
- 3/4 cup bisquick heart smart baking mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, Original
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canned peaches in juice or 1 cup water, drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine ALL ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- 3Spoon mixture into a 12-cup muffin tin sprayed well with nonstick cooking spray. Bake muffins for 20 minutes, or until muffins have puffed up and tops are firm and golden.
- 4Allow to cool before removing from muffin tin.
- 5Enjoy! (Don’t you love recipes that are this easy!).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins=1 Ww Point
Serving Size: 1 (831 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute