Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
(1 muffin: 80 calories, 1g fat, 160mg sodium, 14g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 3.5g protein = 1 Point) Got these from the Hungry Girl website. I've put loads of HG's recipes on for safekeeping. From my understanding, you can use egg whites instead of Egg Beaters. I can't wait to try these! Here is HG's write-up: These adorable holiday treats are bursting with fruity flavor and spicy sweetness. Best part is, they can pass for a breakfast item OR a dessert. So treat your holiday guests to some, or horde ‘em all for yourself (we won’t judge)!
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats (not quick or instant)
- 3⁄4 cup bisquick heart smart baking mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, Original
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canned peaches in juice or 1 cup water, drained & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ALL ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a 12-cup muffin tin sprayed well with nonstick cooking spray. Bake muffins for 20 minutes, or until muffins have puffed up and tops are firm and golden.
- Allow to cool before removing from muffin tin.
- Enjoy! (Don’t you love recipes that are this easy!).