Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast and easy with an interesting flavor combination!
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Combine taco seasoning and parsley in a clean plastic bag.
- Add pork cubes and shake bag to coat pork.
- Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and stirring, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender, about 15 minutes.
- In small jar, shake together the cornstarch and cold water.
- Add cornstarch mixture to frying pan.
- Stirring constantly, continue simmering until mixture has thickened.
- Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or rice.