Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An amazing peachy pork dish (with a little kick to it) that my mother used to make when I was younger, now my boyfriend and I make it very often. It is so delicious! We typically serve it over rice or with a side salad
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork loin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces salsa
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves (more to taste)
- Remove all fat from pork loin.
- Cut into bite size chunks.
- In a bowl, coat meat in taco seasoning.
- Add oil to pan and brown pork completely.
- Add salsa and peach preserves.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.